I have written before on a different blog about the POWER OF A CLARIFYING QUESTION. The idea is this: sometimes we can find a question that so zeros in on something that the question itself helps you clarify something — a decision, situation, struggle, relationship, or whatever.
A lot of questions aren’t very clarifying. They tend to actually muddy the waters and don’t help us make decisions, process information, or take steps for personal growth.
Here are a few CLARIFYING QUESTIONS that have been helpful to me lately…
– How are you doing with loving your enemies these days?
– What are you holding onto that you shouldn’t be?
– Where are you resisting Jesus’ work or voice in your life these days?
– How does Jesus feel about me today?
– What am I doing today that has Kingdom impact and value?
– How am I seeking reconciliation in my life?
What are some clarifying questions for you?